John 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”
I often have people ask me… Do you raise your hands in your church? Yep and we play loud music and shout and praise and dance and sing with ALL our hearts…Here are some practical explanations of what you are seeing when you walk into a church loving on Jesus through exuberant praise.
7 Expressions of Worship
1. Barak To kneel down , to bless God as an act of adoration
2. Yadah To throw out the hand, to worship with the extended hand
3. Towdah An extension of the hand in adoration or acceptance
4. Shabach To address in a loud tone, to triumph, glory, shout!
5. Halah To be clear to shine to boast celebration be clamorously foolish
6. Zamar To touch the strings to pluck to stings and sing along
7. Tehillah To sing to laud; praise that God inhabits
I pray for a fresh freedom and release as you press into all that the Father has for you~ Love C